Here’s a list of all the things I wish I had:
1. A Laptop that wouldn’t freeze/have a wireless card that fails, forcing me to take it to get fixed.
2. An upright bass that would disappear when I don’t need it, and reappear in perfect condition, fully tuned, and with not problems and all of its accessories when I do need it.
3. The power to create and manipulate plasma.
4. Enough time to do all of the activities I want, do my homework, socialize, sleep, and not feel completely overwhelmed.
5. A constant supply of tea that is the exact right temperature for drinking.
6. Mexican Coca-Cola that is good for you, yet tastes exactly the same.
7. The ability to learn and adapt any accent simply by listening to it.
8. The ability to dance.
9. The ability to act.
Today’s Daily Gratitude is for Food. Peace!…