So, I found this video on the Internet. After I saw this video, I went, “Wow, I would really love to make pickles at home.” Am I gonna do … Continue reading Pickles and Tepache
Here’s a list of all the things I wish I had:
1. A Laptop that wouldn’t freeze/have a wireless card that fails, forcing me to take it to get fixed.
2. An upright bass that would disappear when I don’t need it, and reappear in perfect condition, fully tuned, and with not problems and all of its accessories when I do need it.
3. The power to create and manipulate plasma.
4. Enough time to do all of the activities I want, do my homework, socialize, sleep, and not feel completely overwhelmed.
5. A constant supply of tea that is the exact right temperature for drinking.
6. Mexican Coca-Cola that is good for you, yet tastes exactly the same.
7. The ability to learn and adapt any accent simply by listening to it.
8. The ability to dance.
9. The ability to act.
Today’s Daily Gratitude is for Food. Peace!…
So, realizing that I’m still awake at 11:30, on a Friday night, alone, in the common area of my dorm floor, managing to not do anything with my life, I … Continue reading Stuff I Actually Need Right Now
Well, I just went ahead and added all of my classes for this semester to Google Calendar. That was fun… Anyways, I think today, after getting to see a lot … Continue reading Establishing a Calendar
Here are three interesting things, covered in two videos: Americans, Brits, and food. Nice. Today’s Daily Gratitude is for David and his family, and especially for their feeding me dinner. … Continue reading Americans and the British
Skies reek of winter. The summer solstice sings in my brain, my ears pound for justice. I like the taste of peanuts. And male soul harmonies on songs about sex … Continue reading An Attempt at Avant-Garde Blogging (AKA: Jorge’s rants are very fiery, today…)
Happy New Year’s Eve! Or, if you’re already in 2014, as I am, Happy New Year! This isn’t a post. This is a celebration. Regular rules don’t apply. Happy New … Continue reading Happy New Year! (Eve… I think!…) (2014)